Precon Block Paving utilises our intelligent Kraft curing system that accurately controls temperature and humidity, resulting in higher early strength and more durable products,
with a higher resistance to freeze thaw and chloride attack.
Our state of the art manufacturing facility results in accurate repeatability of the manufacturing process too - and use of our own raw materials from our quarries across Scotland will ensure continuation of supply for generations to come.
• Brighter colours, with the unique ability to blend colours for a distinctive product.
• Use of market leading Iron Oxide supplies ensuring longevity of colour retention.
• Ability to make bespoke, accurate,
• Precision steel moulds ensure dimensionally accurate block pavers.
• Local natural by-product from our own Patersons Quarries aggregate.
Precon Block Paving offers a traditional, popular and versatile solution for domestic and commercial applications, available in a wide variety of vibrant colours and three thicknesses.
Perfect for driveways, patios,
paths and garden areas.
A thicker block, suitable for use in driveways and lightly trafficked roads - capable of withstanding heavy domestic vehicle traffic.
This block offers a suitable, hardwearing solution for commercial sites with heavier vehicular traffic.
Our Aqua permeable block paving offers excellent drainage characteristics and meets relevant local planning requirements. Available in 60mm and 80mm thick options and in all colours.
Click the brochure button below.BROCHURE